Best thing that one can do for getting good tenants who won’t prove to be a hassle is to first ensure that your property meets appropriate standards. Few of the things that must be taken into consideration are given here.
- Freeda Foreman, former Simpsonville resident and daughter of George Foreman, dies
- $1.6 billion lotto ticket sold in SC still unclaimed
- 5 New Homes For Sale In The Simpsonville Area
- Relentless Church bought John Gray a $1.8M house in Simpsonville. Here’s why
- This South Carolina megachurch bought its pastor a $1.8M house. Here’s why
- The winners and losers in SC stocks last year