All of us would agree on the point that having a best place as your abode is quite important and, having a place means, to many, to rent apartments. When a property is being rented from somebody, you get into a rental contract with the other person and, for that contract to work, there are several responsibilities on the shoulders of both the persons.
- Freeda Foreman, former Simpsonville resident and daughter of George Foreman, dies
- $1.6 billion lotto ticket sold in SC still unclaimed
- 5 New Homes For Sale In The Simpsonville Area
- Relentless Church bought John Gray a $1.8M house in Simpsonville. Here’s why
- This South Carolina megachurch bought its pastor a $1.8M house. Here’s why
- The winners and losers in SC stocks last year